Milgard Windows & Doors
Milgard is one of the largest and most trusted names in the windows and doors business. With so many options for design and improved efficiency, California Energy Services is proud to be your local certified dealer and installer for all things Milgard.
Here are just some of Milgard’s many achievements:
8-time winner: “Best Quality Vinyl in the Nation”
5-time winner: “Most Used Vinyl Window” by BUILDER magazine
3-time winner: “Most Preferred Vinyl Window” by both Professional Remodeler and Professional Builder.
Why Milgard Products?
With Milgard, you choose from hundreds of customizable options to fit both your home efficiency needs and your aesthetic. At CES, we offer Milgard’s many styles, and help you design windows and doors you will love for years to come.
Milgard’s Most Popular Series
Tuscany: The most popular Milgard series with 11 operating styles to choose from. These beautiful windows and doors are the top of the line, and are built to meet or exceed Energy Star standards.
StyleLine: Clean lines, functionality and durability. StyleLine windows and doors make your home feel expansive, and the slim profile allows for plenty of natural light.
Essence: Re-imagined wood windows with a timeless design. Essence windows are the top wood window choice for homeowners, architects and builders.
Aluminum: Designed with overall strength and lasting value in mind, Aluminum windows and doors are the ultimate in low maintenance. And with features like subtle narrow frames, they’re the best choice to showcase a great view.
Innovative Milgard Features
SmartTouch® Door Handle - A streamlined way to ensure that when your door is closed, it’s locked.
SmartTouch® lock - A lock incorporated into the window sash that makes locking and unlocking a smooth process.
SunCoat and SunCoatMAX Low-E Insulating Glass - A thin coating keeps heat in in the winter and reflects it in the summer.
Milgard didn’t get to be the largest and most trusted name in the windows and doors business overnight. As an Award-Winning brand, Milgard delivers the most energy-saving, comfortable, and long-lasting products year after year. They’re constantly looking to redesign, improve, and update their products and hardware for maximum efficiency and comfort.
The science that goes into Milgard products takes the guesswork out of energy efficient windows and doors. With so many options to meet and even exceed Energy Star ratings, Milgard is a must for any home or office.
Milgard windows and doors are designed with sustainability in mind:
Vinyl windows contain about 10%-15% manufacturer-recycled content
Fiberglass windows average 25% post-consumer recycled content
97% of vinyl manufacturing scrap goes in a clean waste stream that is recycled for future window frames. The remaining 3% is recycled into other products such as garden hoses.
Ready to Take the Next Step? California Energy Services is.
Need help deciding where to start? Our inspectors help you visualize your desired windows and doors using Milgard’s mobile Inspiration Center.
At CES, we understand the importance of energy efficient and beautiful windows, and we’re ready to assist you in your search. Call us today to schedule your free Milgard consultation.
See what our customers are saying
"It was great and very good. We are SO happy that your professional work is very effective. Thank You"
— Paul K.
“This company is the best in the business ... I can’t say enough about this company and their employees. Thanks for a great experience and to a future relationship. ”
— Rume M.
Read More Customer Testimonials Here
1) Purchase must be made from Jan. 1, 2018 through Feb. 28, 2018 through participating Milgard Dealers only.
2) $100 Amazon.com Gift Cards will be issued on purchases of Tuscany® Series, Montecito® Series, and Aluminum Series sliding patio doors only (swing doors excluded) or any sliding door ordered with Premium Exterior Vinyl Finish. $200 Amazon.com Gift Cards will be issued on purchases of Moving Glass Wall Systems. Limit of $1000 in gift cards per household.
3) To qualify, you must complete the Warranty Registration form at www.milgard.com/warranty-reg and provide Promo Code DOOR50. If qualified, you will receive your Amazon.com Gift Card via email in approximately 8-10 weeks. 4) Offer limited to homeowners only. Rights cannot be transferred. Not valid for dealers, contractors or builders.
5) Offer only available to owners of single-family homes and individual condo units. It is not applicable to multi-family homes, apartments, etc.
6) This offer is valid only when delivery of product is accepted. It is no longer valid if not fully redeemed by April 18, 2018.
* Restrictions apply, see amazon.com/gc-legal.