Our Partnership with CaliforniaFIRST's PACE Financing. Are You Taking Advantage?
One of the most common dreams among today’s homeowners is to make their homes as safe, comfortable and efficient as possible. Everyone wants to improve the comfort, efficiency, value and durability of their home, but theres no getting around the fact that project costs can add-up exceptionally fast.
While it may seem as if there are no options for improving home performance other than financing projects on your own, there is another solution, and it’s available in the form of PACE financing through CaliforniaFIRST.
What is PACE Financing?
Property Assessed Clean Energy, or PACE financing allows homeowners to upgrade their homes to be more energy-efficient. Customers may choose to install rooftop solar panels, or add more insulation to their attic. This just scratches the surface of the type of improvements that are eligible with PACE financing through CaliforniaFIRST. California Energy Services offers many of these said services. (heating | cooling | window replacement | water heating)
The benefits of PACE financing are difficult to ignore:
- Loans are paid with long term financing up to 20 years
- Improved attractiveness of home or building, including better indoor air quality and comfort
- $1000 Cal-Cash Rebate for approved applications
- Loans are tied to properties rather than individuals -Allows owner to finance improvements while incurring no additional debt on a property
- Projects are cash flow positive due to low cost financing that is payable over an extended period of time; this means that the energy savings can more than offset the property tax increase
PACE Financing and California Energy Services
California Energy Services is proud to be a participating contractor in CaliforniaFIRST’s PACE financing program. We know that financing is one of the biggest hurdles that keeps our customers from going through with a project, and we couldn’t be more pleased to be able to offer an alternative solution to help those who are looking to make their homes more energy-efficient. Obtaining PACE financing through CaliforniaFIRST doesn’t have to be a confusing process, and we’re happy to walk you through from beginning to end.
If you’ve been sitting around waiting to take action and improve home performance for your home, now’s the time to finally make a move in a forward direction. To learn more about PACE financing through CaliforniaFIRST and which CES products and services are covered, contact us today.